Monday, October 31, 2011
Happy Halloween everyone! I hope everyone is excited as I am! This is the one day of the year where you can go to the store dressed as a giant taco or an adult-sized baby and be complimented on your attire! School was so fun! I would say about half of the kids and teachers dressed up-let me tell you. High school students can get creative!
This was our traditional Halloween Sunday Dinner! We made soup and baked it in a pumpkin! (decorated by me!) We even made a few changes so I could eat it and still be healthy. Thanks Mom!
And then there are the bone rolls. I did not eat these. Im not sure if there is a healthy way to make them.
I am excited to see if I can resist the sugary craze Halloween night seems to bring. Have no fear friends because I am prepared! I have sugar free gum, an apple in the freezer, wheat pretzes, air-pop popcorn, and 25 calorie hot chocolate! I will even allow myself one bite sized candy. Its a holiday- I can't deprive myself, right!?
Good luck to everyone eating healthy, and my best sugary filled wishes to those of you who aren't! Have a great night everyone!
Sunday, October 30, 2011
Breakfast! I love my daily oatmeal!
Into the car! We stopped at an estate sale, and it was a total bust...wasnt actually an estate sale. The guy was moving so he was selling the things in his living room and half the things in his kitchen while he was eating breakfast.
Waiting in line. Oh was it cold!
This is officially the best estate sale I have ever been to. This woman loved expensive clothes and shoes. Best part? She was my size!
Back in the car! We headed back to that estate sale. I had to get more!
Wendy's apple pecan salad! Yum!
I finaly made room for all of my vintage gloves and scarfs in a drawer!
I cleaned my room. It needed it bad. I plan on keeping it clean. How many times have I said that?
I changed my clothes to go to Gardener Village. If you are in Utah during the fall season, seeing their witches is an absolute must!
Walking around and taking pictures with witches.
Sorry guys, the day ends here for the post. We ate dinner and went to bed after. No interesting pictures to post. ;)
Saturday, October 29, 2011
- Like going to an estate sale...shoes for two bucks each! I went back for more and paid in my extensive quarter collection. The man wasn't quite as excited when I came back a second time.
- My dad finaly came estate sale shopping with me and my mom! It was actually his idea to go today!
- Being rewarded for my soon-to-be honor roll grades! The things I bought at the estate sale were cheap, but quarters wouldnt cover everything I bought!
- Working on my first photo an hour post! I will have it up tomorrow!
- All of the sweet comments I have recieved about my hair bow. Dont worry, I will have a DIY post up!
- Getting so many chances to wear my Halloween costume- I love every second of it!
- I finished my pajama pants in sewing class! I was rushed, and I am not the best but they are wearable! I figure all the ugly things will be worth the amazing things I will sew in the future!
- Last weekend I was in St. George laying outside in a swimsuit. I miss it.
- I just had an incredibly amazing week, hope next week is just as fun if not better! Wish me luck on eating healthy for Halloween! We will find out how much control I have... Happy Halloween everyone!