Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Aren't these vintage clip-ons so cute? Even though they are uncomfortable, they are so worth it.
Shirt-Nordstrom; Vintage Skirt-Thrifted; Cardigan-Target; Boots-Forever Young Shoes; Vintage Earings-Thrifted;
Monday, November 28, 2011
- outdoor iceskating
- gingerbread houses
- christmas play
- festival of trees
So I don't have much yet. I would love to hear some ideas, so please leave comments!
Shirt-Charlotte Russe; Cardigan- Target; Boots- Forever Young Shoes; Vintage hat-Thrifted;
Saturday, November 26, 2011
- Like having a great Thanksgiving and watching old family movies!
- H&M clothes. Can I really wait until Christmas?!
- Christmas music and decorations. I am in full out Christmas mode! Before I would not accept my mom getting out the trees and playing music. One. Holiday. At. A. Time!
- I finaly dyed my hair! No more roots!
- Hanging out with Lauren all day yesterday. Sorry if we bored you with more family movies!
- An amazing Thanksgiving break. No school. What more can I say?
Enjoy your last days before the week starts up again everyone!
Wednesday, November 23, 2011
Hope everyone is enjoying their Thanksgiving break! I'm definitely spending time researching exercizes and good foods-and then putting this information to good use!
Shirt- mom's; jeggings-Nordstrom; Blazer-Forever 21; Shoes-Target; Vintage necklaces-Thrifted;
Sunday, November 20, 2011
Saturday, November 12, 2011
What you need:
- bobby pins
- one or two ponytails.
- Tie your hair off into a high ponytail- Where your pony is tied off will become the center of your bow so really get it up there! It helps if you flip your head upsidedown. Hairspray.
2. Put in another ponytail but this time leave a tail- You can combine the first two steps, but I like to use two for extra hold. If you have layers like mine, make sure to keep the tail fairly long. This will be important later. Hairspray.
3. Pull apart the bun into a fan-type-thing - Bobby pin the ends. Hairspray.
4. Add more bobby pins to the bottom and don't forget the back! The back is always something I seem to forget. Hairspray!
5. Seperate the fan in two equal sections- Be careful and make sure the sides are even. You don't want a lopsided bow! Hairspray.
Friday, November 11, 2011
Tshirt- Forever 21..??; Vintage Skirt-Thrifted; Booties-Dillards; Bracelets- Gifted;
Since I am bound to be up before the sun and everyone else in my family, maybe I will work on a tutorial for a hairbow...yes? Anyway, happy 11-11-11 everyone! Make the last bits count!