Sunday, January 29, 2012

It's the Little Things...

  • I am back!  I took an unwanted break from blogging, thanks to a (please excuse my unladylike language) stupid, jerk, face who thought it would be a good idea to create a virus that would destroy my computer.
  • Falling in love with the 1920's.  I am reading a series called: The Flappers.  It starts in 1923 and follows four girls.  I love the style and words that they used to use!  This series is highly recommended!
  • I get to super-clean my room after I am finished posting.  This could take a while.
  • Jinxing myself after I was telling family that I have not thrown up since fourth grade.  The next day I got the stomach flu.
  • Living in bed and in front of the TV on Monday and Tuesday.
  • Starting a vintage clothing business!  I will be doing a feature on it later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment