Friday, February 25, 2011



I, Oakley Seal, have officially ordered my dance dress. Nothing seems to be official unless I blog it, and no, I will not tell you what dress I ordered. It should be here around a week. I have been working on my magazine purse and soda tab purse today, although not much.


Today was my first time going to the bowling alley for PE and I did not do well, I have to admidt. The first game I bowled a 63 and the second I bowled a 26, which was the worst score in the class. I am still proud of myself because they both beat my pitiful score of 13. I am excited to go again on Tuesday.

On another subject, my dog took off with my converse I have to wear for my first hip hop competition tomorrow and I have no idea where it is. I have been looking for it and am now very stressed about the shoe and the competition itself.


Shirt-Nordstrom; Jeggings-Nordstrom;


I find myself laughing at myself yet again for checking my dashboard to see if any of my favorite blogs have posted anything new today.

1 comment: