Sunday, February 27, 2011

Good Evening!

I was so nervous about competitions yesterday but in the end, we did fairly well! I was so excited when we took...wait for it... First place! In our age division for hip hop that is. I wish I had thought to have my parents record it, but alas, I did not.
I also went to antique stores and the DI and Savers. I bought some stuff from Savers and I cannot wait to show you! This was my first time ever buying clothes from those kind of stores, so it was kind of an adventure.
While I was first writing this post I was treated to a wonderful suprise! My grandma and grandpa came over! While that is fun on its own, my grandma brought her old clothes and gave them to me! Maybe this sounds crazy for wanting to wear them to some of you, but it really is cool and I cannot wait to wear them!

What I wore to church:



Dress- Banana Republic; Necklace- Thrifted;

After school outfit:
Sweatshirt- Nordstrom; Pants- Khols; Necklace- Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment