Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spring Break '11















Here is a recap of my incredible spring break! I couldnt have spent my days better!
Day one of spring break started at the mall. Alli and I went to the mall either three or four times this week. It was so much fun!
Alli and I coulnt resist riding in the convertible.
Why not be silly and laugh at ourselves?
Dress- Urban wear;
I found myself on yet another adventure, exploring the places near where I live, this time, with some little followers. I hope to return to this area again sometime soon.
They all wanted to model, the silly girls. The thing is, when they do feel like being in front of a camera, they know to come straight to me!



Dress- Forever 21; Jacket-? Earings- Walmart




Hoodie- Sears;



Shirt-?; Earings- Charlotte Russe



How did you spend your spring break?

No comments:

Post a Comment