Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What I Wore 11-30-11

Could December really be less than 24 hours away? This month has gone by so quickly, and I didn't post much at all! The weather tells me it's possible. Let me tell you- walking home from my bus stop was no fun. At all. My coat kept blowing up and my poor knees were freezing. That was some powerful wind, my friends.With Christmas comming so quickly, I have had my mind spinning, thinking what to do with the blog. I am hoping to get a music playlist up and share some fun nail designs and outfits along with family traditions too-yes?I will not be making an attempt to go bare-kneed for a while. Consider this my lesson learned. Tomorrow you can bet I will be nice and warm. And Christmas-y.





Coat- Thrifted; Shirt-Target; Skirt- Forever 21; Socks-Smiths; Shoes-Forever 21; Necklaces-Thrifted; Hat-Gifted; Earings-Gifted;

No comments:

Post a Comment