What you need:
- bobby pins
- one or two ponytails.
- Tie your hair off into a high ponytail- Where your pony is tied off will become the center of your bow so really get it up there! It helps if you flip your head upsidedown. Hairspray.
2. Put in another ponytail but this time leave a tail- You can combine the first two steps, but I like to use two for extra hold. If you have layers like mine, make sure to keep the tail fairly long. This will be important later. Hairspray.
3. Pull apart the bun into a fan-type-thing - Bobby pin the ends. Hairspray.
4. Add more bobby pins to the bottom and don't forget the back! The back is always something I seem to forget. Hairspray!
5. Seperate the fan in two equal sections- Be careful and make sure the sides are even. You don't want a lopsided bow! Hairspray.