Saturday, October 8, 2011

What I Wore 10-8-11

The cold weather has hit. This last week has included me wearing layers upon layers. And I saw snow. Snow people! That does not sit well with me. As excited as I am to wear all of my vintage coats, I could put it off for a while if it means it has to snow. It didnt stick to the ground, but there were cars driving by with a little bit on.

The hair bow! It has been so long since Ive worn it. I love it so much too. Im pretty sure it will make it's way into another post sometime this week. I have fallen in love all over again with this pretty style!
Shirt- Thrifted; Jeans- Thrifted; Sweater- My moms! Earings- Thrifted!


I need to get another recently thrifted post up, but we havent been going! So I think I'll just share some older finds.

1 comment:

  1. It's probably not normal how much I love your hairdo!!!

    ReplyDelete