Monday, October 10, 2011

What I Wore 10-10-11

It has been so cold today! I guess it is supposedly supposed to warm up a tiny bit again, then get cold- again! Utah weather is awful!

I had people giving me hugs and rubing my arms all day! This jacket is so soft! On another note: Fall! Maybe you have noticed in my last few outfit posts, but the fall and halloween decorations are up in my house! We didnt get all of them out, but some is better than none! It makes me so excited for the holidays! If it were warmer, it would be my favorite season! I love layering clothes, and the colors are so fun. The activities like picking out pumpkins, going to Cornbelly's, seeing the leaves in the mountains, and hot chocolate dont hurt either! What about you? Any favorites?

Jacket- Forever 21; Shirt- thrifted; Skirt- thrifted; Belt- urban wear; Shoes-? Necklace- gift;



No comments:

Post a Comment