Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween everyone! I hope everyone is excited as I am! This is the one day of the year where you can go to the store dressed as a giant taco or an adult-sized baby and be complimented on your attire! School was so fun! I would say about half of the kids and teachers dressed up-let me tell you. High school students can get creative!


This was our traditional Halloween Sunday Dinner! We made soup and baked it in a pumpkin! (decorated by me!) We even made a few changes so I could eat it and still be healthy. Thanks Mom!


And then there are the bone rolls. I did not eat these. Im not sure if there is a healthy way to make them.

I am excited to see if I can resist the sugary craze Halloween night seems to bring. Have no fear friends because I am prepared! I have sugar free gum, an apple in the freezer, wheat pretzes, air-pop popcorn, and 25 calorie hot chocolate! I will even allow myself one bite sized candy. Its a holiday- I can't deprive myself, right!?

Good luck to everyone eating healthy, and my best sugary filled wishes to those of you who aren't! Have a great night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment