Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What I Wore 10-26-11

Here is my vintage coat! I am so very proud to show everyone because it was only $3! Amazing, I know. It just goes to show that you cannot give up when you have a few rough and empty weeks of thrifting! I felt pretty cool walking home from my bus stop today! The wind blowing my hair and coat made me feel like I was in one of the dramatic action movies. Distracting myself with my vivid imagination lessened the painful cold. Sad isn't it? It is not even close to how cold the comming months will be, and I still manage to complain. It is going to be a long winter.









Shirts-?; Jeggings- Nordstrom; Boots- Forever Young Shoes; Glasses necklace-Claires; Pearls-Thrifted; Vintage coat-Thrifted;

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Love the coat and can’t believe you found it for $3!

    ReplyDelete