Saturday, April 28, 2012

Its the Little Things:


  • Remember my big surprise? I am going to prom!!!  I did not want to announce it until after I answered the boy.
  • I am going to prom with a boy I do not know.  It is pure luck I am going to a prom this year!  you see, I am not going to my school's prom.  I am going to a friend's friend's friend's prom.  Need more explaining?  Anna was asked to prom by a friend she has known since birth.  He has a best friend who needed a date.  I didn't have a date, and really wanted to go to prom.  Fate!
  • You can bet that my prom dress is vintage but you will have to wait until next Friday to see it!
  • I stayed home sick two days this week.  It is not fun being sick, but it was nice to have a break from school.  No worries, I will get my grades up, Mom!
  • ...I fell down the stairs...again.  And I have a ginormous bruise to show for it on my shin.

No comments:

Post a Comment