Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Other Ways to Say: Nice

Do you ever feel like you ever over use words?  I feel like that all the time, so I figured others did too.  I think "nice" is a very common over used word, so I thought I would share with you my favorite synonyms (or better ways to say nice).

First, lets start with the definition (Thank you Dictionary.reference.com):

  1. pleasing; agreeable; delightful: a nice visit.
  2. amiably pleasant; kind: They are always nice to strangers.
  3. characterized by, showing, or requiring great accuracy,precision, skill, tact, care, or delicacy: nice workmanship; anice shot; a nice handling of a crisis.
Here are the words for nice:

  • Admirable
  • Agreeable
  • Congenial
  • Considerate
  • Delightful
  • Enjoyable
  • Friendly
  • Gracious
  • Likable
  • Neat
  • Obliging
  • Pleasing
  • Pleasurable
  • Precise
  • Refined
  • Thoughtful

No comments:

Post a Comment