Saturday, April 7, 2012

What I Wore: 4-7-12

 Tonight I went to a concert in the park with my mom, sister, grandma, and grandpa.  The band was really good!  It was just so cold!  Some people had their own unique ways to stay warm.  While my family had blankets pulled up to our chins while we sat in chairs, others, like a fifty year old woman, were dancing.  She wasn't the only one dancing, but what made her dancing unique was her...style?  This lady was behind her husband grabbing his...ahem...bum.  Then she was on the ground moving around, whipping her hair, she was all over the place.  There was a comment saying that it is not the same without a pole!  Watching her was half the fun.  I wanted to take my camera and record her so badly.  I don't think she would have minded either.







Jeans-Big Star; Shirt-Forever 21; Jacket-Forever 21; Shoes-Cotton on; Vintage Earrings-Estate sale; Vintage pearl bracelet-Estate sale; Sunglasses- JCP

No comments:

Post a Comment