Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Say Yes To The Dress

For those of you who know me, I love fashion! My first dress up dance is coming up in March! I have to have the perfect dress, so I have been looking for, well, the perfect dress! Have any of you seen the TLC show Say Yes to the Dress? Well, it is a wedding dress show, and every time the bride-to-be finds the right dress, she knows it and typically bawls her eyes out. I have been hoping for the same reaction....maybe without the tears! I have found many cute dresses, but finding "The One" has proved to be a challenge. Here are a few I love from Modcloth.com




charmed, im sure dress
overall excellence dress

apex of glamour dress




ma cherry amore dress

dot through my heart dress
mine all mine dress
silver platter dress


I am sure this will not be the last post concerning "The Dress". On Friday, I am going shopping with one of my best friends, Alli, and I hope to go to a store called Decades some time soon. If anyone has another place to look, or has a favorite dress, Please! Comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment