Friday, July 1, 2011

Rainbow Cake DIY










Here is my DIY on making a rainbow cake. It is super easy and fun!



Supplies:






  • cake mix


  • cake pan( I use round nine inch)


  • food coloring


bowls (to seperate cake colors)





Step one:



Follow instructions on the box to make batter.




Step two:
Seperate mix into as many colors as you want. I.E. six colors = six bowls.




Step three:
Mix in the coloring. Remember: the more color you mix in, the brighter the cake.




Step four:add one color/ layer at a time. You may have to "help" it spread out, but it doesnt have to be perfect. This is what it looked like when I put it into the oven.

Step five:frost the cake. I like to use white frosting, because it makes a good contrast between the inside colors.




You may have noticed I didnt use all of the colors I Made...that is because I made a second cake. Hope you liked my DIY!








No comments:

Post a Comment