Friday, September 30, 2011

Its the Little Things...


  • Like eating starting to eat "healthy"

  • Cheating on eating healthy tonight with Chik-Fil-A.

  • Working on a great project in drawing.

  • Working on my handwriting again. OCD much?

  • Turning on the Christmas lights. We never took them down. Happy holidays everyone!

  • Getting supplies for my halloween costume tomorrow!

  • I fell up the stairs this week. It felt nice to switch it up...

  • Gaining new followers! Thanks guys!

  • Wearing two of my grandma's vintage dresses this week!

  • Have I mentioned I still havent mailed in those Capn Crunch cards for the T shirt? Lazy. I. am.

I hope everyone had an amazing week, and has an even better weekend!

1 comment:

  1. love your blog and love the title! :) new follower from Soleil Selene!

    ReplyDelete