Monday, March 5, 2012

Getting Real- My Blog.

So, I am sure you noticed my blog's makeover.  If you didn't you need glasses. I was just getting so very frustrated with the last look, so I started over with a blank blog.  The old background and header weren't right for my liking.  I was really happy the new look!  The new header was the name of my vintage shop I am working on, and the colors were bright fun.  My mom told me that she liked it when blogs had music, so I tried that.  I will be the first to admit-Bad. Idea.  It drove me nuts.  Do not worry, it is gone.  The first thing I did every time I got onto my blog was mute it.

Adding on, I guess my new look was not as well loved as I had hoped, and people didn't like it as much as I did.  My mom and grandparents said that they liked the old one better.  Ouch.  I won't lie, that one comment hurt pretty bad.  I thought the blog looked amazing.  I was finally satisfied with it, and thought it did not need any more work.

I guess that I have realized that I just can't please everyone.  Everyone has their own opinion.  I will still be sad people do not love the blog.  So please forgive me if I mess around with the style some more.  Give it some time.  I do want people's opinions, but they will always be more welcome with more positive hints, I guess.  Once I get a new look, I really want to keep it though.  I hate changing it so much.  I want people to get associated with the look and to recognize it.  I am not sure what I am trying to say.  This just seems to be more of a venting post.  I am not asking for compliments.  I really do not want people's pity.  Let's just call this a diary page on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment