Saturday, March 10, 2012

It's the Little Things...


  • Like helping out with a bridal shower...and eating the yummy food.
  • Starting up Zumba again at the gym.  Love!
  • I went to the mall for the first time in forever!  And I came home with new shoes!
  • Planning my birthday party and working on decorations.  I am so excited!
  • Getting closer to finishing my crocheted backpack!
  • I have started to collect soda tabs and candy wrappers again to finish purses.  These two projects have been going on forever!  Want to donate?
  • I saw the most incredible couple ever.  They dressed from the 1950s.  I died.  My future boyfriend and I will be one of those couples.
  • I'm heading out for the day, protesting winter by wearing shorts!  

2 comments:

  1. couldn't agree more. You may have seen this quote about the little things.. but just in case. http://caroleschatter.blogspot.co.nz/2012/03/quotation.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I hadn't heard that quote. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete