Tuesday, March 6, 2012

List of Ten: Birthday Wishes

Here is a wishlist of things that would be swell for my birthday!


  1. A blue Smash book and accessories!.  It is sort of like scrap booking, but not.  Maybe a mix of that and journaling. Either way, it is another way to document my life and craft!
  2. Vintage clothes, of course!
  3. Lomography camera!  Oh, how I would adore to own one!  This will be on a wishlist for the rest of my life.
  4. Lots of colors of yarn or vintage fabric!  I will  never have enough colors!
  5. Any form of craft, really.  I love to create, and I love to try anything new!
  6. Nonprescription glasses. I love them, but I was cursed with perfect eyesight!
  7. A nook or kindle. I read like a crazy person.
  8. Pop art camera  It is currently on sale for $5!
  9. Have yous seen those books with all of your blog posts in it?  I think it would be cool to get one with every year.  That could be from age fifteen and earlier!
  10. I am going on a limb here, but how about an old Ford truck?  A vintage convertible mustang?  No?

No comments:

Post a Comment