Tuesday, July 10, 2012

List of Ten: Movies


  1. The Harry Potter Series- Seriously.  I am such a Harry Potter Nerd!
  2. Stardust- This movie is so ... dreamy.  I love how much imagination was put into the story!
  3. The Seven Year Itch-  My currently favorite Marilyn Monroe movie!
  4. Some Like it Hot- This is such a good Marilyn Monroe movie, it was my favorite for ages!
  5. The Dark Knight-  I love the Joker!  
  6. The Fantastic Mr. Fox-  I just love it.
  7. How to Marry a Millionaire - Marilyn Monroe again!
  8. Edward Scissor Hands-  Another movie with tons of imagination!  I love Tim Burton movies!
  9. Pretty in Pink- The newest actress that I love!  Molly Ringwald.
  10. Thouroughly Modern Millie-  This movie takes place in the 1920s.  It was my favorite as a little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment