- Vintage brooches - I think they fancy up any outfit with so much character!
- Collector Barbies- This is a years-old collection. I have them on display on my shelf in my room. The vintage inspired or vintage barbies are my all-time favorite!
- Yarn. I hoard yarn. I love to crochet and the blanket I am making is completely full of colors with a randomly colored pattern
- Antique glass bottles- I must own over a hundred!
- Nail polish- A girl can never own too much!
- Vintage dresses- Duh!
- Vintage fabric- I love it! When my sewing skills are impressive enough, I will make thousands of 1950s inspired dresses!
- Vintage pearl necklaces- I can never get enough of them! Layering them is my favorite!
- Vintage stationery- Hand written notes are a lost art and it makes me so sad! That is something that I wish was still around.
- Buttons- I love the look of a jar full of buttons. And when I am able to sew amazing things, this collection will come in handy!
Tuesday, July 24, 2012
List of Ten: Collections
I absolutely adore collecting things! It makes for such a fun hobby.