Sunday, August 5, 2012

July In Review





The summer has just flew past me.  It has left me wondering as to what I have even done.  I have truly been slacking on the blog posts, which really, is nothing new, I did crochet a good amount, dressed up, went to girls camp, camping with my family, took a trip to the zoo, so...I guess I have done a lot!  I am going to treasure my last chunk of summer!


Favorite outfit:

I loved my Marilyn Monroe inspired outfit and hair!  I can't wait to try it again soon! 

Favorite hairstyle:
Okay, cutting my hair was a random decision.  But I love it!  I got bored again, so I needed something new.

Favorite craft:

I love my frame!  I put it in my room and it matches perfect!  My room could be an antique store.

Favorite event:
I went to the zoo for the first time in years. I was so excited and I loved it!  I had the greatest time!

Favorite List of Ten: My top ten collections!  See HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment