Saturday, August 11, 2012

Recent Finds

 Guess who went thrifting finally!?  This girl!  I am so excited to share these fabulous finds and hope you love them as much as I do!  I bought six dresses.  The first five are all 1940s-50s.  The best part?  They all came with matching belts that fit my waist!  Excellent!

 This is one of my favorite dresses!  I already have dreams of wearing this dress to a picnic.


The buttons are so beautiful in person!
 This is my mom's favorite dress.  It is completely sheer so I will have to wear my white slip under it until I can come across a navy one.  I absolutely adore how it ties around the neck!

It is frustrating to look at the picture of these pants.  They just don't come out like they look in person... These pants in person really are closer to a bright light green and they are high-waisted.

No comments:

Post a Comment