- My mom and I went running for the first time. And it was horrible! I am sure runners and cars that pass us were laughing. Mostly because I run like an uncoordinated girl.
- I used my first crocheting pattern! And I made a collar!
- I found a vintage crochet pattern online for knee-high socks and it was so cute! Unfortunately it uses an old fashioned term and I don't know what to do next because I can't figure out what it means online. Are there any crochet masters out there to help!?
- I am now a licensed driver in Utah! I feel so big!
- Angus stone is coming to Salt Lake City this coming week. He is my all-time favorite singer. He is Australian so this is a big deal to me! Too bad he is playing in a bar. And you have to be 21+.
- There have just been a never ending stupid computer problems. Keeping the darn thing on is like trying to... its just hard. Take my word for it.
- School started! I did not have a great first week mostly because some of my classes intimidate me so much!
- On the first day of school I lost one of my school books. Of course. That is such a "me" thing to do. But I found it the next day in one of my classes!
- I had to present three works of art I did over the summer for AP Art. My three works were pretty last minute and not-so-over-the-summer. More like the night before they were due. I was so embarrassed and nervous to show them to people in the class! It wasn't so bad, I guess but I know procrastination will not happen again!
Sunday, August 26, 2012
It's the Little Things
Hello everyone! Since I have been away from the blog for so long, I am going to just combine this week's little things with the previous week! I am so glad to be back!