Tuesday, August 28, 2012

List of Ten: Things keeping me busy


I have been so darn busy!  With the school year, and my sudden urge to create things and clean out my room I haven't had a chance to catch my breath!  
  1. School started!  So this means that I have six hours taken out of my day plus homework!
  2. I cleaned out my drawers and closet- again!
  3. I organized my sewing room.  I pretty much doubled my fabric, patterns, and everything else related to sewing and hadn't put anything away!  Scary!
  4. I have been testing my skills at needlepoint!  I had no idea how long it takes to make one little design!
  5. I have to read forty books this year for English.  Originally I hadn't thought this to be a large challenge but with everything else it is darn near impossible to finish one!
  6. I have been drawing up a storm for AP Art!  My goodness, I don't know how I can keep up!
  7. I am still really into crocheting and am attempting to keep it in my daily routines!  
  8. I am watching all of the Doctor Who episodes I can... Does that count as being busy?  I am talking marathons (while I do other things at the same time, of course)!
  9. Cleaning out my (dad's) car.  I am moving into it and driving to school!
  10. Organizing everything I can.  I am in one of those moods where if it isn't perfect, it won't do!

No comments:

Post a Comment