Thursday, August 30, 2012

Weekly Craft: Glitter Shoes DIY!

 This week I glittered one of my favorite pairs of shoes!  I have had these for a couple years and wore them to death!  I am so excited to give them a new life and to wear them more!

 Supplies:

  • shoes
  • mod podge
  • glitter
  • foam brush

   1. Paint the glue onto a small area of your shoe.  I would do a smaller section than I did because the glue has less time to dry and you have a more even glitter coating
   2. Dump glitter on top of the glue and repeat until your shoes are covered.

   3. To keep your glitter from falling off the shoes every time you take a step put a top coat of mod podge over the glitter.
And you are finished!  Perfect!  A cute idea for shoe laces is matching ribbon or tulle!

No comments:

Post a Comment