Sunday, August 21, 2011

100.1









first off, I have to thank all of the readers out there. If it weren't for all of the amazing supportive comments I get, this blog would not have lasted fifty posts. I am so proud of myself for keeping this blog up for so long! I mean really- one hundred posts. I realize that my blog is still a baby, and getting this far only makes me more excited to continue. So, in celebration of my success, Im going to share a few new posts with you:) In this post, I will start off with little bits of precious that have managed to escape my blog until now.


This is a part of my dance routine. I miss dance so much!

Avery and I made a face mask. It was an awful mes.


Avery and I are twinners on Easter :)



I find this photo quite charming.


No comments:

Post a Comment