Friday, August 26, 2011

Its the Little Things...



  • For example: when all four people in the car next to you turn and stare in your window everytime they pass by(I counted five, what about you Lauren?).


  • Like seeing my friends again at HIGHSCHOOL!


  • Going to my sister's back to school night. A mom came up to my dad, calling him Mr (the teachers name) and shaking his hand while introducing herself and her daughter while the teacher was five feet away. I laughed all the way home.


  • Almost missing the bus on the first day of school


  • Getting to wear my new clothes!


  • Finding my diary after six months, and writing in it this week.


  • Staring into space and realizing too late, that your eyes were on a random boy in class- and he was staring at you like you are crazy.


I hope you all had a fantastic week! Do you have any good moments?

No comments:

Post a Comment