Sunday, February 5, 2012

It's the Little Things...


  • Like shopping for Hot Diggity! (my vintage clothing business)
  • Sleepover!  it was the latest I have stayed up in probably over seven months.  2 a.m.!  We played just dance three for hours.
  • Wearing my giant furry hat with ears.  It always seems to make people smile.  I love it!
  • Trying on vintage hats and looking at vintage clothes online with my mom.  I have always loved vintage clothing (duh), but I have a new obsession for 1920s.  I have read a series about it called The  Flappers, did a report on them, and now I started another series that takes place in the twenties.  I would love to find a vintage dress, cloche, and shoes for cheap.
  • just another week of blogging!
Happy February everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment