Today I was asked why I strongly dislike winter. One answer will never do, so here are my ten reasons why:
- Winter is cold, and the cold stings.
- Adventures are postponed until the weather is more pleasant.
- I trip on air. Mix slush with slick tile and me in heels. It is not good. I actually fell today...
- I hate being wet. Walking to and from the bus stop with snow on the ground leads to soggy socks and pant legs.
- I cannot wear my favorite outfit, which happens to be a summer dress.
- coloring with side walk chalk is not enjoyable in the cold.
- There aren't pretty and bright colors in nature.
- The grass is yellow and crunchy.
- I cannot read outside in a swimsuit on grass. There are many reasons why.
- I cannot run around barefoot. During the summer, everything is barefoot.
Does anyone agree with me? What are your reasons for loving or disliking winter?