Saturday, September 29, 2012

It's the Little Things...


  • Last weekend I went camping with some of my best friends!  It was so fun to just sit around a camp fire (that I proudly started) and just talk.  I learned some very interesting things about some of them!
  • We came home smelling like smoke and crashed on my friend's couch and didn't leave it for hours because we watched the first and second season of Arrested Development, which is hilarious!
  • I procrastinated my AP art projects until last second.  They look awful!  The biggest problem for me is trying to like or enjoy drawing for these stupid projects.  I don't like the assignments.
  • No sewing teacher!  Ah!  I am not good enough to just go without help. Yet.  So my dress that I want to show you so badly is not yet finished.
  • I went to work and didn't get home until almost midnight!  This is big for me because I am an in bed by nine-thirty type gal.
  • I woke up at 9:30!  This is another crazy thing because I am an early riser.
  • I am currently eating Olive Garden Fettucini Alfredo leftovers for breakfast.  It tastes even better the second day!
  • Listening to Angus and Julia Stone Pandora Radio to attempt waking up slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment