Tuesday, September 4, 2012

List of Ten: Foods I love

I am a huge lover of food.  I think it is just great.  The trouble is, like most people, my favorite foods are not ones that I could live off of.  Very few are actually healthy.

  1. Pie-I love pie!  My favorites are pecan and frozen lemonade!
  2. Caramel apples- The best caramel apple has caramel, white chocolate, and crushed Oreos.  Is anyone else drooling?
  3. Ice Cream- I love ice cream cones.  They are just too good to not eat every day.
  4. Crazy Bread- The crazy bread from Little Ceasers is so good.  I would totally buy it and leave without pizza.
  5. Brownies-I like the middle pieces that are still gooey!
  6. Fettuccine alfredo- Olive Garden, anyone?
  7. Cheeseburgers- I used to hate them up until a year ago and now I could eat them for every meal!
  8. Smoothies-Finally something healthy!  I love smoothies!  They are one of my favorite breakfasts!
  9. Apples- Apples are the best fruit ever.  And oranges.  and strawberries.  I just love fruit!
  10. Salad- I like healthy ones and unhealthy ones.  I love Wendy's apple pecan chicken salad (healthy) and Cafe Rio's Chicken salad (VERY unhealthy).

No comments:

Post a Comment