Tuesday, September 25, 2012

List of Ten: Things I wish I was Better at.


  1. I really wish I was better at being a consistent blogger.  I post a ton, then nothing at all( I blame my computer problems...)
  2. I wish I was a master crocheter.  I am on my way to success!
  3. I wish I was better at not procrastinating.  I really am an awful procrastinator.  
  4. I wish I could be a great photographer!  I, sadly, am not.
  5. I wish I could be better at doing my AP art homework.  I hate it way too much.  (Is this the same as procrastination?)
  6. I wish I was better at keeping my room clean.  It is a disaster and it drives me insane!
  7. I wish I was better at not spilling food all over.  I am so clumsy and messy.  Meal times are always entertaining.
  8. I wish I were better at managing my time.  Mostly I spend my time on pinterest.  
  9. I wish I were better at working out.  I am a lazy bum.
  10. I wish I were better at hair.  Honestly, doing my hair is the worst part of getting ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment