Thursday, June 14, 2012

Getting Real: Life Lately


It's Summer everyone!  Life could not get better...or lazier!  I have to confess that I haven't done much.  At all.  I have been sleeping in (that is very scary for me)!  I spend my days watching America's Next Top Model marathons (my favorite of all time is Allison Harvard).  

At least I have started a new project to say I am at least doing something.  I am crocheting a giant granny square blanket!  As I have mentioned before, I taught myself how to crochet when I made my backpack (I finished crocheting it, I just need a machine with a button foot for the lining)!  I love to crochet, but I can't do much.  I cannot read patterns and I can almost assure you that I am doing something wrong.  So if there are friends or family out there that are willing to teach, I would be very happy to learn!

I am taking an AP art class next year!  Basically that means I am taking a college-level drawing class that I get college credit for in high school!  The hard part is getting myself back into drawing because I have to do five sketches/drawings a week.  I haven't drawn a real drawing in ages!  I will admit that I am good when I try, it is just finding the inspiration and my own style to get going.
Can I just say right now, that it was so windy before I left for St. George?  I just took a funny picture of Harley standing in the wind.  I don't think she likes it either.

No comments:

Post a Comment