Tuesday, June 26, 2012

List of Ten: Things On and Off my Back to School Shopping List


On:  What I am loving! And Buying!
  1. Vintage 1950s dresses!!
  2. Black maxi skirt
  3. Colored jeans
  4. Combat boots- I plan on hand painting them into something special.
  5. A granny suit.  A good one.
  6. A furry leopard print coat.  
  7. A uniform.  Do I sound crazy?  
  8. A red plaid lumberjack button up.  I need one.
  9. Lace-up Booties
  10. Red lipstick.  Oh ya.
Off:  I am asking  begging my readers to resist.
  1. Please!  No more booty shorts!  I do not want to stare at anyone's bum cheeks.  I am so over daisy dukes!
  2. Pajamas.  No wearing pajamas to school.
  3. Too- small tank tops.  You know what I am talking about.  Where the "girls" are falling out of the tank.
  4. Mullets.  Is this just my school?
  5. Shutter sunglasses.  It just never made sense to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment