Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My Summer Trip to St. George 2012

 I made my first bracelet in over a year!  Look at me in my americana garb!
 This is a vintage how to draw book my grandma gave me.  It is so incredible!  I love looking at all of the old sketches!
 Here is a sketch I did of a girl in a magazine!
 I love this drawing I did! I think the girl looks Greek.  Thank you Nan so much for helping me draw!
 I took Nan (my dad's mom) to Kneaders breakfast for the first time.  She loved it!  We split french toast(my favorite!) and pecan pancakes.  We were so full!
 Yay Nan!
 Here is a print in a thrift store I just loved.  I wanted it so bad but it was too much money! It makes me think of one of my favorite Marilyn Monroe movies!
 I found the coolest vintage shorts ever and Nan bought them for me!  ...Turns out they are too big.
 And as our new tradition, we went to the tea house!  The food is oh so lovely and the hats are so fun to try on!  We all played dress up!
I found a sign.  Oh dear.

I just have to thank my Nan and Papa for letting me spend a week and a half with them!  I love it so much!  I had so much fun going to movies, looking at the car Papa is restoring, drawing, and going out to eat- even with the rat that ran across my feet in McDonalds!  I love you both so so much and I miss you already!

No comments:

Post a Comment