- Angus and Julia Stone- They are one of the few modern day artists that I love so much! Of course, no one really knows who they are because they are Australian so ...
- Kay Starr- She was popular in the 1950s. I love her song Rock and Roll Waltz! It is just so happy and fun!
- Perry Como- I love Hot Diggity! That song was what I named my blog (and shop) after!
- Doris Day- Her movies are so cute and so is her music! I love Que Sera!
- Dean Martin- Ain't that a Kick in the Head is such a good song!
- Gogi Grant- My favorite is Wayward Wind
- Ella Fitzgerald- I love Cheek to Cheek!
- The Beach Boys! They are playing at The Stadium of Fire this year. I want to go so so bad!!!
- Kansas- I love Carry on My Wayward Son.
- Aerosmith- Okay, I love Steven Tyler! Too bad I'm not into American Idol... I love their music so much! My favorite is definitely Rag Doll!
So you can see my love of all things old, yes? I love the old lifestyle, clothes, music, cars, houses, everything! My friends always poke fun at me because I will just sort of sing to myself during lunch and the songs are always silly oldies! I wont even notice that people are staring at me. Or maybe I am just used to getting strange looks? Hmm....
2-6 remind me of my grandma and grandpa in St. George because that is what we listen to when I stay with her during the summer! And speaking of, I really hope I get to go stay with my grandparents soon!