Saturday, December 17, 2011

Its the Little Things...


  • Like taking a little girl to Walmart and buying Christmas gifts for her. My school was doing a sub for santa program this morning and we took hundreds of kids on busses and took them shopping for themselves and their family. It was so fun and special!

  • Christmas break! I get weeks off to myself! No homework or stress about grades!

  • Reading Stargirl. I seriously would love to be her. I would totally wear prarie dresses to school everyday. It would be nice to be so oblivious to the world and people around you.

  • Sleepover with Lauren! We watched Mama Mia (great movie!) and ate apples. Her little sister showed us the dances she is going to perform today, and after seeing how bendy she is, we started stretching so we can get our splits (again)!

  • Nearly one week until Christmas-are you ready!?

No comments:

Post a Comment