Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sunday's Style 12-18-11

One week until Christmas! What are you doing to celebrate? Tonight we are going to the big Christmas party for my mom's side of the family. We go to dinner and rent out Classic Skating every year! This is seriously one of the days I look forward to most the entire year! The only thing better is Christmas Day itself! We aren't leaving until around five, but I want to get ready already! I am so anxious! Nothing is better than rollerskating, blow up slides and obstacle courses, and this year...Chin Wah! The worlds best Chinese food. China could not cook a better meal, I'm sure.


Do you like my (mom's) mink coat? I love it! My grandpa bought it for her (us) for a steal! $20!! Life is good. You know what else makes life good? Vintage shoes, gloves, and a dress to match! This is easily in my top ten favorite outfits of all time!Have a great Sunday and Christmas Break everyone! Also, please do not forget to comment saying what you would like to see more of on the blog! I want to improve it for my new year's resolution, so any suggestions are welcome!





Vintage Coat-Thrifted; Dress- Thrifted; Tights-Kmart; Vintage shoes-Thrifted; Vintage gloves-Thrifted; Vintage necklaces-Thrifted; Vintage Earings-Thrifted;

No comments:

Post a Comment