Friday, December 2, 2011

What I Wore 12-2-11

Can I start off by saying that I love how warm today was compared to the last couple windy days? I even ventured out to Wendy's for lunch. Mmmm hot chili! This outfit was a new favorite. It includes the hat I made, bright jeans, and a thick vintage scarf, a vintage pin, and combat boots! Nothing could be better for the winter.

These pictures were actually taken in front of my aunt's house. My mother and I scared her-Boo! We figured her garage was prettier than ours, so spending extra energy walking across the street would be worth it. And it was.
Ok guys: This month I really want to get input on the blog, so I can improve it as a new year's goal! Please! If you have any comments or suggestions share them!

Vest-Dillards; Jeans-Khols; Boots- Forever 21; Hat-Made by me!; Vintage scarf-Thrifted; Vintage pin-Thrifted;

No comments:

Post a Comment