Saturday, May 19, 2012

It's the Little Things


  • School is so so close to ending!  I am so ready for this summer!
  • I am taking summer school Geometry by choice.  That is right.  I didn't fail any classes. I am doing this so I don't have to take an entire year of Geometry.  So when school starts I will skip to Algebra 2!
  • Remember the skirt I wore yesterday?  See it here.  During first period I sneezed and you know what happened?  I popped the two eye hooks off of it!  So the skirt in the pictures is ripped and needs to be fixed.  It was the ice cream cone I ate the day before that helped tighten it enough, I know it.
  • I was told that I have the coolest clothes and wear the prettiest dresses.  I love compliments!
  • This week I went to a woman's house and got so many wonderful vintage treasures!  I love all of the clothes and fabric I got to take home with me for free!
  • I went on my first bike ride of the summer!  I am so excited for all of the bike rides to come with Anna!
  • I went to a stag dance last night and had a blast!
  • I went to estate sales and garage sales for the first time in ages!  I have gotten some pretty cute stuff!
  • I didn't come home from the dance until about 1am and woke up this morning at 7am to go to estate sales.  I am sort of running on low today.

No comments:

Post a Comment