Wednesday, May 16, 2012

List of Ten: Things You May (not) Know About Me


  1. I will change my clothes around three times a day.  Not including getting ready for the day.  That could add so many more times.
  2. I love to ride bikes.  I need a new one so I will stop stealing my mom's!  A vintage Schwinn would be ideal!
  3. I am awful at math.  I am in 10th grade and am taking Algebra 1 for the third year in a row.
  4. I am currently using three closets, two dressers, and a rack in my basement for clothing storage.  That may indicate that I love clothes.  Or that I have a serious problem.
  5. I am sixteen and don't have a driver's license.  I cannot wait to drive myself all over the place!
  6. I would rather have a closet full of vintage clothes than new clothes from the store.  Old clothes hold so much more character and no one ever wears the same thing!
  7. I cannot sew well but I will because I am taking four sewing classes next year!  I can finally use my vintage patterns I collect!
  8. I have just as many oldies on my ipod as I do any other genre.  They are all so happy and fun!
  9. I love hot chocolate!  I will drink it any time I am offered it!
  10. I sell vintage clothes!  I sell them out of my house right now, but I am going to have a boutique as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment