Sunday, May 13, 2012

What We Wore: Mother's Day

 Happy Mother's Day to all of the moms out there!  I hope you all have an amazing day!


 Glory.  My mom wanted pictures of me and my sister for Mother's Day.  I told her I wouldn't take any more until I could get some of her.  It is Mothers Day.  Not daughters day.




 Shirt- my moms
skirt-D.I.
vintage necklaces-thrifted
vintage rings-thrifted
sandals-kohls
Mimi's Cafe was having a tough time today!  They put us in a table that was reserved so they had to move us.  They gave my mom the wrong drink, which in itself, isn't really a big deal but it adds to the funny troubles they had.  They delivered our food to the wrong table.  The pancakes they gave my dad were burnt so they took them back and sent new pancakes.  The new pancakes were black.  I had a wonderful time laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment