- Vintage fabric with cool prints- I love the color and floral prints! It makes me want to draw, sew, and just stare at it.
- Flowers- I love them so much! I want them all over my house. The happy bright flowers aren't in season, darn it.
- Pearl necklaces- I don't know what it is but they make me want to dress up every time I see them! I own so many of them!
- Marilyn Monroe- She was so beautiful and classy. I want to dress like her.
- Bright colors- Just like the flowers and vintage fabrics, I love colors in general. They make me want to create.
- Sewing patterns-Just looking at sewing pattens makes me want to become an amazing seamstress!
- Crocheted stuff-I want to make everything!
- Pinterest- Pinterest is a wonderful but horrible thing. I spend so many hours on it.
- My friends- I have amazing artistic friends that like and make awesome things. It makes me want to step it up!
- Other bloggers! I love to see other blogs and try to think how I can improve mine.
Tuesday, October 9, 2012
List of Ten
Good afternoon everyone! Here is this week's list of ten. Here are ten things that inspire me!
Posted by Oakley Seal at 4:28 PM