Tuesday, October 2, 2012

What I Wore: 10-1-12


 I have been so excited to do an outfit post with this dress ever since I bought it.  It is just so fit to my personality.  The matching belt and the color and the shape... and everything else about this is so fun!

Sometimes it can be frustrating for people to not understand how into the vintage style I am.  I would rather have a closet full of vintage clothes than trendy clothes. The thing with trends is that they go away pretty fast. Vintage clothes will always be vintage clothes.  Sometimes my mom and I argue about what I should be wearing to school.  I think she might worry about other people thinking I am a bit loony.  That ship sailed a while ago.






 Vintage dress- Estate sale
Vintage shoes- Estate sale

No comments:

Post a Comment