Tuesday, October 23, 2012

List of Ten

I want to share what T.V. shows I am currently loving with you guys!
  1. Mad Men- I cannot believe it took me this long!  I am still on season one!
  2. Adventure Time- Yes, I am one of those people.
  3. Project Runway- I want to be on that show one day!
  4. Gallery Girls- I think New York would actually be a super cool place to live. I like how it is about girls that work in art galleries but my favorite is to see the girls that own a clothing and art boutique.  I hate the drama!
  5. Once Upon a Time- Fairy tales rock!
  6. Bling it on-  It is a new show about a seamstress that makes crazy blinged out dresses.
  7. Victorious- It is a great kids show.  I have the personality of a child, therefore, I love it.
  8. America's Next Top Model- More fashion.  I love it so much!  It makes me wish I could be a photographer or model.
  9. Doctor Who- I saw it when my best friends Lauren and Lauren made me watch it.  I thought it was so stupid and silly that both of my friends watched it. I am an addict now.  
  10. Pan Am- The show got cancelled.  The show about 1960s airline stewardesses GOT CANCELLED!!!   I am so upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment